All applications are made through the ‘How to Apply’ link on the Admissions and Records web site.
Applicants are encouraged to submit all official transcript(s) and any applicable college supplemental materials within two weeks of submitting their application in order for application processing to occur in a timely manner.
- Visit the college or program web sites to review program requirements.
- Review the program deadlines.
- Complete the on-line application. Required fees are noted in the on-line application.
- Submit test scores.
- Submit official sealed or electronic transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended. All official transcript(s), enrollment verifications and/or class schedules should be sent directly from the previous or current institution. Applicants should ensure the official transcript(s) contain current enrollment, as well as all previous grades. In cases where current enrollment is not posted to the applicant’s transcript, the applicant should submit proof of enrollment by providing enrollment verification(s) with their classes listed or a class schedule from the institution. If providing an enrollment verification or class schedule, the applicant will need to have an official transcript mailed to the Office of Admissions and Records as soon as final grades are posted. Any applicant with foreign credentials is required to have their transcripts or marksheets evaluated course-by-course through WES (World Education Services: http://www.wes.org/ ) or through Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE: https://www.ece.org/ECE/Individuals) .
- Submit recommendation letters and/or list of references, if requested by college or department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Resume or Vitae and/or Statement of Career Goals, if requested by college or department. Refer to program requirements.
- Submit Observation Form, if requested by college or department. Refer to program requirements.
- Review the Application Status View web site to monitor the receipt and completion of all items submitted to the Office of Admission and Records.