Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.10.7 - Repeat Coursework

Students cannot repeat course work in which they have received a passing grade (A,B,C, or S). Exceptions can be made for student's receiving a C grade if the program requires a grade of A or B in a specific course. A request from the program must be approved by the Graduate Dean. Both the original grade and the repeat grade will be included in the calculation of the graduate GPA.

Return to top