Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.9.5 - Health Sciences Center Students Enrolling in Norman Campus Courses

To enroll in Norman campus courses, Health Sciences Center students must receive permission from their HSC college. The HSC Office of Admissions and Records will process all enrollments, adding and/or dropping courses. Tuition and fees for OU Norman courses are paid to the OU Norman Bursar’s Office in Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Avenue. Norman campus courses will be listed on the HSC student's transcript. For further information, contact the HSC Office of Admissions and Records, 271-2359.

Return to top