Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

1.6 - Veterans Services

The Office of Admissions and Records provides certification of enrollment for students at the OUHSC who receive financial assistance through the Veterans Administration. Students enrolling at the OUHSC for the first time are encouraged to stop by the office or call (405) 271-2359 at your earliest convenience to begin the necessary paperwork for notifying the Veterans Administration. Additional information can be found at:

Return to top