Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.9.6 - Norman Campus Students Enrolling in Graduate College Courses

In that all courses at the HSC require special permission, Norman campus students are advised to secure that permission from the HSC instructor before beginning the enrollment process.

Once permission has been obtained, Norman campus students should contact the Norman Office of Academic Records and Enrollment Services, Buchanan Hall, 1000 Asp Avenue, Norman. HSC courses will be listed on the Norman campus student's transcript. Tuition and fees for HSC courses are paid to the HSC campus Bursar’s Office, Service Center Building, 1100 N Lindsey, Oklahoma City. For further information, contact the OU Norman Office of Academic Records and Enrollment Services, at (405) 325-4147.

Return to top