Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.7.6 - Currently Enrolled University of Oklahoma Norman Students

Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students from the University of Oklahoma Norman campus who wish to apply for admission to an OUHSC graduate program should contact the Office of Admissions and Records, Room 121, Bird Library Building, for application instructions. Once the application file is complete, their academic records will be referred to the Graduate College and to the prospective program for consideration. Enrollment as a student on the Norman Campus does not ensure admission to a Health Sciences Center degree program. Once admitted, undergraduate students must notify the Graduate College if they have failed to complete any requirements for the undergraduate degree. If any requirements have not been completed, the admission will be canceled and the student must reapply for admission.

Return to top