Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.7.9 - Change of Degree or Major

Students in good academic standing may request to change degree options within a program or transfer to another graduate program at the Health Sciences Center by completing a Request for Change of College, Major or Degree Option form. The request must be approved by all programs involved, the college Dean, and the Graduate Dean. Students on probationary status must move to full-standing status and have an overall graduate grade point average of 3.0 or greater prior to initiating a request for change of status.

Return to top