Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.12 - Graduate Academic Appeals

The Graduate College hears all appeals involving qualifying examinations, comprehensive examinations, general examinations, 5980 (thesis) or (6980) dissertation courses and/or disagreements that may jeopardize the continued enrollment of the student in the Graduate College or graduate program, and other matters of controversy not specifically covered in the Student Handbook. Such appeals must be filed in writing and given to the Graduate Dean within 60 days of the time of action from which the dispute arose. Graduate students with grievances should immediately contact the Graduate College to obtain more details about the appeals procedure.

Return to top