Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

1.5 - International Student Services

International students may seek assistance in the Office of Admissions and Records concerning documents necessary for compliance with SEVIS, the Homeland Security Student Reporting System. This system electronically processes immigration applications, i.e., admission, departure/re-entry to the United States, extension of stay, transfer to other institutions, change of visa status, application for optional practical training pre- and post-practical, letters of certification for foreign exchange, etc. Requests for services should be made as early as possible in that the system delays are likely or probable.

The Office of Admissions and Records is located in the Robert M. Bird Health Science Library, 1105 N Stonewall, Suite 121. For further information, call (405) 271-2359. International applicants must contact Personnel Services at (405) 271-2189 for processing J-1 or H-1 visas. Additional information can be found at:

Return to top