Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Graduate College Bulletin

2.10.10 - Correcting Grades Reported in Error

The instructor initiates the change by filing a Faculty Request for Grade Change form with the Office of Admissions and Records through the college under which the course was taught.

Return to top