Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.18.2 - Students from External Institutions (Two Options):

College Credit: Undergraduate students enrolled at an accredited U.S. college must be accepted as an OUHSC Graduate College Special Student and may receive college credit with approval from the student’s home institution. The student is responsible for OUHSC application fees, tuition, and fees and must agree to follow OUHSC and laboratory policies and procedures.

No College Credit: Undergraduate students from an accredited U.S. college or university may participate in volunteer research with an OUHSC researcher. No tuition is charged and no college credit is earned. Student agrees to follow OUHSC and laboratory policies and procedures. 

Return to top